Re (5): routing

From:	lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.d.>
Date:	Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:09:36 +0200
> You have 142.103.107.137 on both Carnot and Dalton ...

Just one of my klutzy errors.  Fixed it.
http://carnot.yi.org/NetworkExtant.jpg
"host carnot.yi.org" should work also.

> seems weird that you have connected a hub to your internet
> connection. How's the connection provided?

An Ethernet cable comes to the upstream connection on the
CentreCom 3612TR.  An Ethernet "spoke" connects to carnot.
Another "spoke" connects to dalton.  That's how a hub works.
Is there a better way to indicate this on the diagram?

Thanks for citing the errors,       ... Peter
--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old