Re: Does Icedove have a "system tray" function?

2010-11-02 19:22, AG skrev:
Using the latest testing version of Icedove,[1] is anyone aware of an
extension (because I can't see the option in Icedove itself) that will
enable Icedove to be minimised to the "system tray" in GNOME & still
retain its functionality?

I believe I used the firetray extension for a while, and that it provided the functionality you request.

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4868/>

I do not remember any problem with it, but I also do not remember why I no longer use it.

Hope it works for you.

/ johan