Graphic card utilitiy

I use a KVM switch to run 3 computer off the same monitor. I need a way to change size and position on each graphic card separately. I have an ATI Radeon 9000, a Sapphire RV250 and an onboard Intel DP55KG mother board. The ATI is a Win2K box and has an ATI Catalyst Control Center. The two others are Debian Linux boxes. I need something similar to the Catalyst Control Center for Linux. I use a KDE Desk Top. Any suggestions.

Gary R.