Re: OpenOffice and the GTK file dialog box

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 05:46:44 +0100
godo <goran@dobosevic.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps I wasn't clear; I'm interested in filename / path completion in
> > dialog boxes, not word completion within documents.  And I'd also just
> > like to revert to the system dialog boxes, as per the help screen.
> >
> > Celejar
> Sorry my mistake.
> It should be under Tools>Customize> Keyboard tab, but I can find it.

Thanks.  Okay, I see a great many options for controlling the keyboard,
but I'm not sure where to look for the filename autocompletion.

Additionally, I noted in my original message that the Help declares
that there's a way to get OO to use the system file dialog boxes rather
than it's internal ones.  Do you know how to do that?

Celejar