Re(2): gimp2.0-quiteinsane and gimp ...

*	From: "tv.debian@googlemail.com" <tv.debian@googlemail.com>
*	Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 00:37:38 +0200
> Menu "File > Create > Quite insane" (translated from French menu),

File > Create > QuiteInsane > Scan does just what I need.  Thanks.

> Off course in any case your scanner needs to be properly set up on the
> system.

With the old HP ScanJet IIcx connected by the SCSI cable and
powered up before the system started,
  File > Create > QuiteInsane > Select Device
found the scanner immediately.  The HP LaserJet 1100 printer,
which also has scanning capability, wasn't detected but the
ScanJet suffices for now.  If there is advice about the LaserJet
1100 it might be useful later.

Thanks!               ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old