Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

I'm using it now. It's nice, but somehow is hard on the eyes. It
seems.. dull or dimmed. Foggy. Hard to describe.

Is the gamma for wallpaper correct according to specs on wiki?

"Gamma: Please gamma-correct all this artwork. 0.45 (not 2.2)."

Could just be my lcd. In any case, nice work. It's still a bit too
uniform in colour for my taste. When I look out my window, if the sky
and clouds are that similar in colour I usually avoid going outside.
The gtk theme choice goes well with it though, as does the tango icon
selection IMHO.