Re: --set-selections - help needed to use this

Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:

>  I think I'll give it one more try using your link and any tips
>  other people have given me by then, and if I still can't do it I'll
>  just install normally.

No offense meant, but wrong attitude.  I've been saying this since
ca. '97: try again.  The more installs you try, the more you learn
about the box and the more you know of what you need to know.  You
learn more about the installer and its capabilities, and what software
you want/like/dislike.  FFS, it's fun doing it, because you KNOW it's
eventually going to work, no matter how bleeding edge is your
hardware.

Or, at least that's been my experience.  Have fun with it man.  Bang
your head on the wall until it falls over!

Worst case, burn a backup first, then re-install.

Sheesh.  :-)