List of installed packages without their dependencies

Hi,

Is there an easy way to get the list or a view of all installed
packages which are not the dependency of something? Or in other words,
packages which don't have any reverse dependencies installed. It looks
like debtree can't do it for instance.

Debian systems typically having hundreds if not thousands of installed
packages, I am looking for a way to view a "summary" of them; I am
hoping that this list would give it to me, but maybe there are others
ways to get similar information?

Thanks,

Loris