Re: LibreOffice repositories

Hi,
On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 09:48:21AM -0800, Greg Madden wrote:
> > My question is: any idea how long it might take for the LibO files to
> > find their way into the testing, etc. repositories and will the OOo
> > repositories be deprecated?
[...]
> I don't have any special info, but Debian being in a freeze, LibreOO won't be
> entering testing or sid until after the release of Squeeze. Not sure if

True.

> experimental is used for stuff  like this.

I plan to upload it to experimental, yes. but I need to finish
the openoffice.org-* libreoffice-* rename and try to get upgrades to work.

> I could be wrong about this :-)

Ah, you're right :)

> LibreOffice is using Go-oo builds to start, which is what Debian uses.
>
> Rene Engelhard, Debian developer for our OO builds, is part of LibreOffice, looks
> like the path forward, just takes time for Debians release schedule to work.

Jup, more or less :)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70