sid: yaird: -t invalid flag option in kernel image install

Hi all,

This problem has been dogging me for months.
I have a different, working kernel, but each apt-get install
is delayed as apt-get tries to configure
the linux-image package.

	Setting up linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64 (2.6.32-15) ...
	Running depmod.
	Running /usr/sbin/mkinitrd.yaird.
	mkinitrd.yaird: invalid option -- 't'
	Terminating...
	/usr/sbin/mkinitrd.yaird failed to create initrd image.
	Failed to create initrd image.

There is a debian bug report, #518315, that no one seems
to be fixing.

mkinitrd.yaird is a shell script. Can someone help
me hack it to throw away the 't' option.

According to man update-initramfs, -t is not that important
to me:

  -t   Allows to take over an custom initramfs with a newer one.

Thanks!

--
Joel Roth