Re: deluge to handle torrents

On 10/03/2010 12:14 PM, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:56:48 +0200
Vincenzo Tibullo<enzotib@gmail.com>  wrote:

Click on a .torrent link, a dialog window open, choose Open With,
click Browse and go to /usr/bin/deluge
If the windows do not open, the go to the Preference ->  Aplications
Tab and set Always Ask for .torrent links

Well, that's what's strange, there is no way to do that.  All I get is
a list of target types, torrent is not among them, and no way to add
one.

I'm running a fairly recent version of iceweasel from unstable.  Just
upgraded a few days ago.

That's why I'm wondering if some other package (mozplugger) is
interfering.

It doesn't seem possible that I'm the only one having this problem.

When I click on a torrent, a dialog box pops up asking me what I want to do.

The choices are:
  o Open with [Transmission]
  o FlashGot
  o Save File

  x Do this automatically for files like this from now on.

So, I'm presuming that you don't get this kind of dialog?

--
Seek truth from facts.