Re: ECS 6100 PM-K2-v7 BB-3801G

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:53:15 +0100
Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone any experience of running this motherboard with Lenny?  Do
> graphics, sound and network function correctly?

I had a real hard time finding out what the motherboard was, is it
this? [1]. It should all work fine, its very standard hardware.

As for the GPU, it should work both under nouveau (NV40 family) [2] and
the nVidia binary blob, depending on your needs.

If that isn’t the motherboard/etc you are talking about, pleases provide
more information or a link!

[1]
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/prods/Barebones/Novatech/BB-3801G.html
[2]http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/FeatureMatrix

------
Regards,

Angus Hedger

Debian GNU/Linux User	PGP Public Key 0xEE6A4B97