Re: Re (2): Linux hub

On Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:13:51 you wrote:
> [...]

ISO tends to keep documents around.  For example, the drafts for the C89
standard, written during the 80s are still available from the C language
working group's web site.  (Of course, drafts aren't generally considered
normative.)  The standard itself may even still be available from the web
store, even though it has been supplanted by the C99 standard.  For less
volatile areas under the auspices of ISO, much older standards are still
available from the web store.