New kernel-building web page with Nvidia example

Several months ago I asked those on this list to give me their opinion
of a web page that I wrote on building a custom kernel for Debian:

   http://www.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

were the following:

   (1) instructions for building the kernel as a non-root user
   (2) instructions for building the kernel somewhere other than /usr/src
   (3) requests for a specific example which includes
       out-of-kernel-source-tree modules, with the Nvidia® proprietary
       graphics drivers being the most-requested example.

On that last point I promised a number of people that I would create
an Nvidia example, but I've been sidetracked by other issues until recently.
At long last, however, I have revised my web page in an attempt to address
all of these issues.  I have also added a table of contents to make it
easier to go to quickly to a specific section.  Section 10 is especially
popular, since it is relevant to stock kernel users as well.  I welcome
further review and feedback, especially from those who wanted an Nvidia
example.  Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?  Or did I miss
the mark?

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :