Re: It looks as if OpenOffice is sick. Was: Looking for a .fodt validator

On 06/06/2010 03:13 PM, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 05:44:13PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 07:08:55PM +0000, Hendrik Boom wrote:
I wrote a page with a footer containing a page number.  I had no trouble
saving it as an .odt file, but OpenOffice 3.0 crashed when I tried to

Really 3.0? Umm. what? We're at 3.2 now since months.

Just in case it helped, a few days ago I just upgraded to 1:3.2.0-9
(that's what interactive aptitude says I have, anyway) and the problem
persists.  But openoffice does now come up again after a .fodt crash.
But it still won't do anything with .fodt files except crash.

Can you post a reproducer to some ftp or web site? (The one fodt that I have works perfectly.)

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?