Re: downloading squeeze

Dne, 05. 06. 2010 23:07:18 je roberto napisal(a):

i currently use lenny on my laptop
but i'd like to use squeeze on my second pc;

since i have no wired connection on the pc where i'll install squeeze,
i think i have to download the entire cd set or the dvd, right ?

Since I don't use Squeeze, I can only suggest you download the 1st DVD; with Lenny at least, that's enough to get a bootable system (optionally with the Gnome desktop environment) which should get you going. Depending on your hardware, the video and/or the wireless card might prove to be a pain in the neck to get working. You'll know when you boot into the new system for the first time.

--
Regards, and good luck,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801