Re: How can I select more than one file in some file list using some key('s) (combination if necessary) (Nautilus)?

On 06/03/2010 05:23 AM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Hi,

In a directory, using the `List' mode of Nautilus, how can I select
`continuously' files from one to another? I.e. let's say that I have
==
file1
file2
.
.
.
filen-2
filen-1
filen
==

I would like to select files from file1 to file filen-2. To do this, I
would like to select file1, to maintain some touch, and to select
filen-2, simply. (I know that, in this case, it would be better to
select all the files and then deselect filen-1 and filen, but this is an
example.

How can I?

Other key chords:
Shift-{Down|Up}Arrow