Re: Running a program when computer enters/exits idle state

Dne, 03. 06. 2010 00:13:06 je Carl Johnson napisal(a):
My old Athlon 64 was similar to that, so I had a script setup to
quickly switch to high speed, and a timout option.  I would use that
at times when I wanted to run several small programs so they would
avoid the delay, but then if I forgot it would drop the speed back.

Until I find some time to tackle the problem properly, I'm setting a cron job to enable the powersave governor overnight and the performance governor during the daily hours. That's just a temporary workaround though.

--
Cheers, and thanx for the suggestions,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801