Re: DVD/CD Read Issues

On 27/04/10 13:47, James Stuckey wrote:
> Sorry about that. I'm using Gmail and I just typed my response in the
> box. I suppose I should use "reply to all" which puts debian-user in
> the CC: field?

"reply" then manually delete the personal address and insert the list
address, or "reply to all" and cut the list address from CC and paste
over the To (removing the personal address from there).

A pain unfortunately.  The best environment for reading these lists is
with a mailer that supports "reply to list" such as some versions of
Thunderbird or mutt.