Re: ls has stopped using the ISO date format

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 10:19, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having an option to change the default is very good, but ISO date
> representation is there precisely to avoid the date localization madness,
> so I for one would also expect as default the using of ISO date standard.

+1 for ISO as default

In any case if locales were the reasoning, pt_PT.UTF-8 oughta be "30
Mai 2010" or something when it's actually just a translation from
english, "Mai 30 2010".

Is there a way to push things into changing back?

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail