Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

Le Sat 29/05/2010, Zhang Weiwu disait
> On 2010年05月28日 05:05, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> >
> > Yes, and it's an interesting trick you thought of.
> >
> > But, wouldn't the CDCSS people all send mail from the same domain? This
> > way you can just filter on the domain part of the From: e-mail address,
> > or am I missing something?
> >
> But I am also in charge of the web projects of CDCSS and half of the
> people I deal on their Web projects are also the people I deal with
> their IT helpdesk needs. In fact, this is a usual situation if you run a
> small company targeting small customers: you run several types
> businesses with them, and every one from them work on several types of
> needs.

I handle this having virtual addressesby function.

support.product1@company.tlp, support.product2@company.tld etc.

it makes also things easier, when someone leaves for redirecting the mail to the right person.

--
Erwan