Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")

William,

Date:	Sat, 22 May 2010 22:39:52 -0500
From:	William Pitcock <nenolod@dereferenced.o..>
> (4) Users need to test grub2 now.

I installed it on two machines back in late January.
Ref.

(0.5) We need a Web page containing recent news on progress
with grub-pc in Debian.  /usr/share/doc/grub-pc/* is
inaccessible unless the package is installed.  debian-boot is
too diverse.

Installing grub-pc again, without some new indication
that it will work, is out of the question.

Best Regards,          ... Peter E.

--
Carnot is waiting for a disk replacement; Web pages may not work.
Google "pathology workshop".