Re: Unable to connect to my home wireless

Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
> It sounds to me like this was not a regular upgrade, or your running/mixing
> with a release such as testing or unstable. You can use "aptitude why
> network-manager-kde" to find out why a package was automatically
> installed.

You are right, I am running debian/testing. The packet was installed with a
big KDE update.

> You also seem to be wanting to complain, instead of asking for support or
> looking for discussion.

I hoped at least the first part of the mail would be helpful to someone having
the same problem. I found a few posts with the same error during the last, but
no answer so far.

> IMO complaints should go to bugs.debian.org,
> not necessarily here.

Noted.

Th.