Re: iceweasel crashing when closing tabs

On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:22:48 -0700, briand wrote:

> I think it's related to javascript, but then again I think all browser
> problems are related to javascript, I mean when they're not related to
> flash.

Uh? No, there are many problems coming for different sources that can
affect the browser stability.

Javascript (and flash as well as other plugins) can be one of them, sure,
but disabling it should cure the issue at all. If it does not, that means
the problem can lie somewhere (packaging error, xul library or even old
profile settings).

But "closing tags and getting crash randomly" is not the type of
behaviour I would associate to a javascript issue becasue javascript code
should have been rendered when the page loads or when clicking on items,
but not at page/tab close :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón