Re: Server certificate has expired

On Ter, 18 Mai 2010, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Hi,

I am getting some Thunderbird message for an IMAP account of mine. This
message tells me that the server's certificate associated to the IMAP
account has expired since ... 2007. I know, it's already far from here,
but I cannot change the server's certificate. How can I get rid of this
message? It annoys me, as there is no box that I could check so that it
does not appear anymore.

I have contacted the ML related to the server, but I do not even tell
you who owns the server!

Is taht Thunderbird 2 or 3? In 2 I could not find a way to permanently accept problematic certificates, but this has changed in version 3.

--
This is not an offer to sell securities.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br