Re: Updrading or reinstalling?

IMHO, Debian seems to have the best record of successful upgrades. I run Sid on several of my boxes, which means it is in a constant state of upgrade. On my workstation, with a very eclectic mix of software, I have only started over from scratch twice in the last 10 years...Once in 2000 and once in 2007.

--b