RE: 64 bit-flash failing sites

> user (I don't waste my time with flash games, watching flash videos on
> every corner of the Internet, etc), but I've never, ever had a problem
> running a 100% 64-bit Debian GNU/Linux operating system for the past
> year or so. _ZERO_ issues.

Huh.  I'm jealous.  I've been running 64 bit Lenny and Squeeze for the past three years or so.  When I moved to the 64 bit flash plugin, it would crash Iceweasel on a regular basis.  No watching videos required -- just a flash advertisement on a page.  I could restart Iceweasel and go back, maybe get a different flash advertisement from the rotation which wouldn't crash Iceweasel and read the page.  I'd say 5% of pages would crash Iceweasel.

But it got to the point where I just moved the plugin out of the way, and live without flash for Iceweasel on amd64.  I move it back when my daughter wants to hang out at Club Penguin, which plays nice with my browser.