Re: 64 bit-flash failing sites (was: What to choose for Core i5 64 bits?)

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2010 10:06:46 -0400, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Camaleón wrote:
>>> On Tue, 11 May 2010 09:56:49 -0400, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
>>>
>>> (...)

>>> First time I hear such statement.
>>>
>>> Can you please provide a sample of failing site?
>
>> http://hulu.com is an example. AFAIK its only available to people with
>> U.S. IPs.
>
> Any other failing site that can be tested by the mere non-US mortals? :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Not that I know of. Doing a google search, it looks like hulu may be
the only issue. I had problems southparkstudios.com using chrome +
flash on amd64, but the issue is not present in iceweasel so it is
likely the fault of chrome. You could probably try hulu using a U.S.
based proxy server.

It is good that this is limited to a single site only accessible by
one country. It limits the number of affected people. Unfortunately
for me, I do not subscribe to t.v. services so this is my ideal
solution for watching the few shows I do. i386 with -bigmem suits my
needs just fine though.

--
Jordan Metzmeier