Re: Iceweasel/FF makes the embedded videos going 4 times faster when it bugs!

!

>> The player could here stall, or go quite faster than expected. Not
>> normal, definitively.
>
> No, definitely not normal. And it's even weirder the behaviour you are
> describing here because once the video has been fully buffered, it should
> reproduce smoothly, with no glitches nor pauses and no at double-triple
> speed, of course :-)
That's what I thought too.

> Have you tried to clean Icewasel's cache? History, temporary and cookie
> files... they tend to increase their size very easily.
Yes, and it changes nothing. Sorry, I often bring to the surface
problems which have no apparent solution(!)

- --
Merciadri Luca
- --

For the world you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world.