Re: [Semi-OT] Accessing gmail from Python

On 05/06/2010 09:01 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

I already know how to use the "regular" POP3 class, which I use on a
semi-regular basis for examining/zapping mails which fetchmail barfs on.
  I've Googled my fingers off, but there are no hints as to what the keyfile
and certfile are.

maybe this link can help
http://www.andrews-corner.org/mutt.html

No. Another site demonstrated how to configure fetchmail. It works perfectly accessing gmail.

If I knew more about SSL, then I'd have already figured out what keyfile and certfile were.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?