[OT] spam-tagging

Hi,

An idea that just came to me... With all the (small amounts of,
granted,) spam that has been coming through the list, would there be a
feasible way for uses to reply to spam-messages to the list with some
sort of tag, so that those would be tagged as spam asap? I.e. one
receives spam, one replies to it (to the list) with a string like
"SPAM DEBIAN@LIST" or whatever, and after a few hits of those the
mailer or whatever would tag that message as spam.

It would probably take some load of the maintainers' back and give the
spamed a warm comfy feeling.

/* ducks for cover */

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail