Re: Just finished Squeeze XFCE install, no "Debian" menu

On 05/04/2010 03:27 PM, Curt Howland wrote:
Hi. Just finished a fresh Squeeze install, xfce as the main manager.

Well, I've used xfce before, along with lots of others in Debian
because it's so bloody easy to have more than one. There has always
been a "Debian" entry in the main xfce menu, that led to everything
and everything that's installed.

But this time I don't see one.

If I have to add it myself, where is the "root" of the Debian generic
menu tree?

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=489441

DW