Re: Debian+KDE 4.4.3

Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> Here we go, currently I have only done the safe upgrade, still 176
> packages to upgrade, I can remove yawp (yet another weather plasma) and
> get a full upgrade or keep yawp, do the upgrade and break kde, I will
> stick with the safe upgrade for awhile, cause I don't want to lose yawp
> or break kde.
>
> Hopefully it won't be the last minute when yawp gets upgraded.

I just did it a couple of hours ago. When I logged in to KDE 4.4.3, I
got a blank screen. After much searching, I found a post in KDE forums
talking about some commands about plasma not working
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=85760 So I checked and it
wasn't installed. Reinstalled it and everything seemed to be back to
normal.

safe-upgrade shouldn't be problem.