Re: LXDE session aborting immediately.

with 0.5.0-3 of unstable, it is working from
> then.

Thanks!  That seems to have doe the trick.  No errors on booting up and it also solved the problem of not allowing me to log out.  Two problems solved with one fix.  I can't complain about that.  Now, if I could only get the wireless working at home, again (see my other thread for that problem).

 Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com