Aptitude ?narrow search

Hi! Is it possible to combine multiple filters in a ?narrow aptitude search.
For example to search for package where a single version matches all of ?A, ?B and ?C. To illustrate suppose I want to search for package where a single version matches "~A^unstable$", "A^stable$" and "~i". A search where we expect no results. Yet:

$ aptitude search '~S (~A^unstable$~A^stable$) ~i'
[...]
i time - The GNU time program for measuring cpu res i A tsocks - transparent network access through a SOCKS
i   twm                             - Tab window manager

$ aptitude search '~S ~A^unstable$ ~S ~A^stable$ ~i'
[...]
i time - The GNU time program for measuring cpu res i A tsocks - transparent network access through a SOCKS
i   twm                             - Tab window manager

Thanks,
Panayiotis