Re: Mounting DVD. What am I doing wrong?

On 05/01/2010 05:17 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2010 15:38:50 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 05/01/2010 02:57 PM, Rick Thomas wrote: [snip]

(...)

So you can "read" the directory without the "x" bit, but it doesn't do
you a fat load of good.

Interesting.  What magic do I chant to make executable those files in
udf partitions, since "exec" in the fstab options doesn't seem to work?

Does this happen with all DVD/CDs you insert or just only with a few ones?

Apparently only on disks burned on a Toshiba DVR.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?