Aufs + samba not playing nicely in squeeze/sid

Hi,

I've got a server on which I'm merging a few different directories
using aufs. I then share the merged folder in samba (as read only) so
I easily can look at the files from my workstation. But my workstation
crashes when I try to access files in the share in question. It also
spews out messages to dmesg (attached).

Looks like a kernel bug (or cifs/aufs module to be more precise) but
I'm not sure if it's a user error so I'm trying here first.

And about my system:

uname -a
Linux hostname 2.6.32-trunk-686 #1 SMP Sun Jan 10 06:32:16 UTC 2010
i686 GNU/Linux

cat /etc/debian_version
squeeze/sid

It's the debian kernel linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-686.

Any more info needed?

/Jon