Re: [OT] Ubuntu vs Debian forums (was recompiling the kernel with a different version name)

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 21:58:38 -0500

> On 2010-04-08 21:38, Stephen Powell wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > For some reason, this well-known proverb is going through my head:
> >
> >    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
> >    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
> >
> > I'd rather learn to fish.
> >

> There's another proverb: Teach a man to fish and he gets angry for
> making him work.

Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
There is absolutely no substitute for a complete lack
of information upon which to base a considered