Re: Umont ownership?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:51:31 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:

> Note the device "mount" options, automatically added by hal:
>
> ***
> /dev/sdc1 on /media/disk type vfat (rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=hal,shortname=lower,uid=1000)
> ***

I didn't see that in your /etc/fstab file, Camaleón.  Where did this come from?
(Pardon my ignorance; but as I said before, I never use USB hot plug and I am
largely ignorant of this subject.  I know a few things about the regular mount
and umount commands issued from a shell prompt.  But this hotplug stuff is new to me.)

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :