Re: ftp.master

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:41:50 +0930
Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@internode.on.net> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

First, I must tell you that I'm not a Debian officer/official )call them
what you will), so anything I say isn't to be taken as policy.

(Disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer)

> I'm still having problems with my local (un-metered) mirror not
> showing updates, but if I switch /etc/apt/sources.list to point to
> ftp.at.debian.org I have 260 more upgradeable packages.

Debian have no control over that system, as it's not a Debian officially
sanctioned mirror, AFAICT.  Certainly, it's not listed in the latest
Debian mirror status page at; http://mirror.debian.org/status.html

I suspect that server is provided by your ISP only as a courtesy to
customers.  Any issues would have to be taken up with them.

--
 Regards  _

Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks
Bricks & Mortar - The Jam