RE: Kiosk - binary image

thanks Tzafrir

i have seen that but i am working on something different. i am going to build ISO image just to access the Banks web page. In my project i am going to solve some security weakness such as DNS, ARP spoofing, SSL and certification ....etc. I will built a firewall for this ISO. the ISO Image sould provide high level of secuirty. at the moment i am working on DNS problems.

any ideas are welcome

My regards
Fareed
fafe777@hotmail.com