Problems since upgrading to Squeeze

Since my first upgrade to Squeeze, I have encountered three major issues.

1. There is no KDE option in the kdm session menu. The default is gnome.
2. Intermittently, the system failed to boot, resulting in a blank screen and disabled keyboard and mouse. Logs show DRM error.
3. My RT2500 pci card hardly detects any wlans.

Incidentally, there is no new package upgrade available for Squeeze from debian sites for the last few days.

Would appreciate some suggestions.

Thks.