Re: testing repo keyring package is looked for.

On 2010-04-01 13:11, Sthu Deus wrote:
Good day.

apt-get on installing of linux-image from testing repo complains on inability of packages verification.

So, is there an special for the repo keyring package I have to install?

I did look in apt-cache on keyring and testing and nothing found...

Are you sure?

$ apt-cache search archive keyring | cut -d\  -f1
debian-archive-keyring
debian-edu-archive-keyring
devscripts
emdebian-archive-keyring

I run Sid, but package debian-archive-keyring should also be in squeeze.

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower