Re: how to a mailing list

Andrei Popescu ha scritto:
On Wed,03.Mar.10, 10:54:42, Marco Vaschetto wrote:
Not a lot of subscribers I think will never have more then 50
Ok. With fewer subscribers it could be done via /etc/aliases, but 50 is too much to maintain, unless you don't expect the subscriber list to change to much (or not at all).

maybe 2 or 3 for day

Probably any mailing list manager will do. Mailman is a very popular choice, but might be overkill (it has a lot of features you will probably not need). 'apt-cache search mailing list manager' shows this:

ecartis - Fast, Flexible Mailing List Manager
minimalist - MINImalistic MAiling LISTs manager
courier-mlm - Courier mail server - mailing list manager
enemies-of-carlotta - mailing list manager
mailman - Powerful, web-based mailing list manager
mlmmj - mail server independent mailing list manager
schleuder - GnuPG enabled mailing list manager with remailer-capabilities
smartlist - Versatile and Intelligent List Processor
sympa - Modern mailing list manager

squillermail

Did you mean SquirrelMail? That is a webmail app, not an MTA.

I don't know if need more information for do, have some daemon do
this work or is a configuration of mailserver? I think is a daemon
do a mailing list.

AFAIK it has to integrate at some level with the mailserver software. What MTA are you using?

Regards,
Andrei
the MTA is exim, sorry but is the first time I work whit mail server.