Re: Need a howto on virtualbox module compilation

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 09:38:48AM +0500, surreal wrote:
> I have compiled a virtualbox ose 3.1.4 binary deb and I want to make a
> binary deb having vboxdrv and related drivers.

I believe there is already a package that does that

--
"We had a good Cabinet meeting, talked about a lot of issues. Secretary of State and Defense brought us up to date about our desires to spread freedom and peace around the world."

	- George W. Bush
08/01/2003
Washington, DC