Re: Large font on display

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:05:57 -0800, Stephen Liu wrote:

> Hi Camaleón,
>
> I thinks the problem is on the onboard video card.
>
> M4A78T-E
> Brand New Design Optimized for AM3 CPU
> http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=cf8IZzbU4m6GHKnW
>
> It runs ATI Radeon HD 3300 GPU chipset.

Why you think this can be a problem? :-)

As per Xorg wiki, your card is supported under radeonhd RS780 driver, so
can you please check the driver is being correctly loaded at boot?

cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | grep RADEON

> DVI connection works normal.  HDMI connection is terrible.  It is
> impossible for me to set the display

O.k. but please, reply to the questions, it is very difficult for people
trying to diagnose the problem with just fuzzy terms such "terrible" and
"impossible" :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón