Re: Kword

Loeghmon T. Nejad schreef:
Is Kword supported in squeeze/sid yet? Can someone give me the link at Debian or alternative sources please? I do not seem to find/install it through 'aptitude install ...". Thanks.
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=koffice&searchon=names&exact=1&suite=all&section=all
koffice is at version 1.6 up to stable. It is not in testing/unstable, and there's a version 2.1 in experimental. Together with kde4 there was a project aiming for koffice2. Apparently that hit experimental. Due to unmet dependencies koffice 1.6 probably needed removal from testing/unstable, but the new version should move to unstable in not too long. You might try installing koffice from experimental, though.

Sjoerd