Re: problem with saslauthd

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 09:57:21PM +0530, Jeffrin Jose wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:32:36PM +1100, Alex Samad wrote:
> >
> > I have setup pam with this file /etc/pam.d/imap-test
> > auth      sufficient      pam_unix2.so
> > auth    required  pam_winbind.so debug_state debug
> > auth    required  pam_deny.so
> >
> > account      sufficient      pam_unix2.so
> > account    required pam_winbind.so debug_state debug
> > account    required pam_deny.so
>
> may be you can try putting it like this..
> auth      sufficient  pam_winbind.so
> auth      sufficient      pam_unix2.so
>
> account      sufficient      pam_winbind.so
> account      sufficient      pam_unix2.so
>

> Just a guess :)

tried that, still fails on the ads userids and now I don't have local
ids either :)

--
"I can look you in the eye and tell you I feel I've tried to solve the problem diplomatically to the max, and would have committed troops both in Afghanistan and Iraq knowing what I know today."

	- George W. Bush
04/24/2006
Irving CA