Re: Tips for compiling VirtualBox OSE on lenny

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 05:34:09PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 07:05:33PM +0500, surreal wrote:
> > I compiled VirtualBox OSE from source on my machine.

curious to know why you don't use virtualbox, precompile debs ?

[snip]

--
"Well, that's going to be up to the pundits and the people to make up their mind.  I'll tell you what is a president for him, for example, talking about my record in the state of Texas.  I mean, he's willing to say anything in order to convince people that I haven't had a good record in Texas."

	- George W. Bush
09/20/2000
on MSNBC