Re: Can't post to list?

Ok, that post made it. I'm sorry to bother everyone with a "test" post like that. I feel so stupid today.

I am having a big problem getting my printer to work in Lenny. I just upgraded from Etch where it was working perfectly. It's a LaserJet with a parallel-to-USB cable. I think the problem is simple: when I print, nothing happens, CUPS says it's processing; then if I load ehci_hcd the printer works fine...

But here is the problem. If I automatically load ehci_hcd at boot time, it won't work. It only works if I load ehci_hcd AFTER the printer is on!

So is there a way to set up a "hotplug" or something, so that when I turn on a USB printer the ehci_hcd module loads (or reloads)?

Thanks everbody for your help!